ask you a favor 请你帮个忙
Um, sorry to bother you, um... Can I ask you a favor?呃,不意思打扰您,呃。。可以请你帮个忙吗?
bother you for a sec 打扰你一会
Excuse me, but can I bother you for a sec?实在抱歉,但我就打扰你一会?
I’d love to help you, but 我是想帮你的,但是
You know what, I’d love to help you, but I’m about to meet an important client. Do you wanna try Sean instead? He sits right over there.你知道吗,我是想帮你的,但是我要去见一位重要的客户。你要不要换问看看Sean?他坐在那边。
do me a quick favor 帮我个小忙
Sorry to interrupt you Sean, could you do me a quick favor?不好意思您Sean,能帮我个小忙吗?
work on sth. 从事于…
Actually, I’m working on a document that is due in a couple minutes. I really can’t talk to you right now. Sorry about that. 事实上,我正在写一个文件需要在几分钟内完成。我现在真的不能和你聊天。不好意思。