Some people believe that schools should choose their students according to their abilities. Others think that students with different abilities should learn together.Discuss both of the views and give your opinion.
There have been proposals that students should be divided and grouped according to their abilities, including how capable they are respectively. 前一句话把信息交待清楚完善，后一句话就依托前一句话所建立起来的语境写个短句【写作法：语句间的配合】 There has meanwhile been opposition. If I had to take one side, I would choose the former. 喜欢套话么？这一句就是。
First, the divided admission is favorable to both teaching and learning, and the one-group arrangement may be unfavorable. 中心句之后，讨论“为什么”/“怎么样” One circumstance is when students’ scholastic aptitudes are at the same high level, there is no waiting for the slow-movers, whose response can take forever, and the progress of teaching is smooth. 语法/句法：长难句：主句的表语部分是个名词性从句，名词行从句又由状语从句和复合句组成 By contrast, in a classroom where students’ abilities vary, 语法/句法：换用介词短语的状语形式，不同于上一句的when引到的状语从句 teachers need to do the juggling and may still be too fast or too slow for certain students, under which circumstance 语法/句法：主句的内容再作为从句的状语信息 the flow of teaching is never appropriate. 写作法：两个长难/信息丰富句后跟短句 Meanwhile, this mode of division also benefits students. 写作法：总述的句子比较短，信息较少，“为什么”/“怎么样”的句子较长信息较多 When students at the same level learn together, they learn at the synchronized pace. Moving at the same pace, 写作法：通过“重复”（但是在表述上替换）来建立语句间的联系 the whole class learn with efficiency and effectiveness. They are not stalled by the slow learners or need to catch up with the high-achievers.
Some people argue that the spending of money on the development of technology of space exploration is not justifiable. They believe that the money should be spent on other things. 这一句也是讨论的核心，不要不讨论；同时，题目暗示了比较关系：space exploration vs. other thingsTo what extent do you agree or disagree?
Developing space technologies, such as satellites, space shuttles, and space stations, is worth the money. 前一句话把信息交待清楚完善，后一句话就依托前一句话所建立起来的语境写个短句【写作法：语句间的配合】 No matter what the sum 写作法：通过“重复”（但是在表述上替换）来建立语句间的联系 is, it should not be spent elsewhere.
* Admittedly, a government budget is divided, and every sector deserves their fair shares. 中句
* In other words, those other undertakings definitely matter, and the investment is necessary. 中句
* However, it would be unfair if they took more than the fair amounts. 短句
* Compared with other tasks, which serve to improve people’s life quality, keeping a nation affluent, healthy, and civilized, space exploration matters to the survival of the entire humanity, an issue more critical than life quality. 长句
* Humans probe the surroundings of our mother planet and travel further to study stars that interact with the Earth to see whether we are in a safe environment. 长句
* Meanwhile, space projects are to search outer space for other planets and useful matters. 中句
* This makes perfect sense. 短句
* Humans, one day, in the distant or foreseeable future, will have to migrate to another planet, and the search for another habitable planet is necessary. 长句
* Some matters may be found exclusively in space and essential for many studies conducted on the Earth. 长句
* If the funding were pulled and humans were therefore caged in our little world, how would humans be able to make even a marginal breakthrough in the many other fields where research has been stagnant despite the billions of dollars of input? 长句
* The breakthrough will happen in no way. 短句