Section4 预测重点 （5篇）
ancient time food research（古代食物）
Gardens in Hospital（医院修花园对病人的影响）
Red imported fire ants（澳洲火蚂蚁的起源，特征，巢穴和生态作用）
City Development Research（城市发展的研究）
Ancient Language Learning（古代语言的研究）
三种人性格 thinkers, innovators and doers.
男女学生（Penny and Cosmo） 关于课程与专业选择（course selection）的学术讨论。
大学里的工作室 discussion of a workshop in college
小孩看电视习惯研究 A conversation between two students on an assignment for how long should children watch TV.
酒店预定 booking the hotel ball room
场景：酒店预定 booking the hotel ball room
1. There is a big screen provided in the ball room
2. Please contact the manager for booking equipment
3. The room can do cooking with kitchen facilities
4. You can visit the forest nearby
5. The recommend month to go there June
6. Special for its rose garden
7. Performance by a famous singer
8. Local band will be there to do live music
9. Will organize an exhibition for art
10. The earliest day to go exhibition this Friday
场景：父亲替小孩报幼儿园的申请 Kindergarten application
1. Address: Montery elementary school
2. School library
3. Occupation: dentist
4. Information provided via: mail
5. Questions go to ask the teacher or website
6. They do not provide after-school care for parents
7. The service of transportation is not yet available
8. The open date: 1st August
9. Can take luggage until 5.00
10. Regular 8.00 am to 2.05 pm
场景：酒店预定晚会 One woman want to hold a party, to book rooms in a hotel party
1. Buffet at least 35 people
2. Time: every Saturday is available (any one Saturday, it is ok, wed and Friday not available)
3. The hotel name: Hotel Limerick
4. Location: in business area
5. The rooms are in 5th floor
6. Advantages: have a good view
7. Need to book: hold booking for a week in advance (7 days)
8. A small gym, Expense to pay for: immediately pay 35% deposit (替换出题)
9. Rest of 65% expense final paid in 10 days before move in
10. Telephone No. (cell phone): 044298611
场景：坐火车丢了包，登记丢失物品的表格 A person lost his bag and went to the lost and found office
1. Name: Maine
2. Date: 23 March
3. Location: cabinet, seat number: 42A
4. Location: on the rack
-- 2 handles
-- long strap and nylon
7. 旅行包丢的颜色 colour of lost handbag: cream
8－9）items in the bag: jeans and CDs
10. 总价值：total: £ 345, the value is 320 and the bag values 25 pounds.
场景：一个美国口音的男人到了新地方，申请该地俱乐部的瑜伽课 A man asks some information about Yoga lesson, yoga course application
1. Course starting date: June 27 (the man said he would be free Saturday, 28 June, then, the worker said the course would start Friday, 27 June and the man said he would be available.)
2. Teaching venue: Hotel in Swavesey (a place of Cambridge, 瑜伽课在某旅馆，地址)
3. The man’s course level: intermediate
4. Total payment £ 285
5. Morning training is intensive, and the last half hour is used for relaxation
6. The lunch is covered, but it is just a various vegetarian
7. The activities in the afternoon are walking and swimming
8. Other activities such as horse riding you need to book in advance
9. Tennis is available and free of charge, but you have to bring your racket by oneself
10. One activity is held outside
11. recommended time for tour guides:
A. early in afternoon
B. before the noon
12. visitors can:
B must obey the timetable
A. the amount of spending/a big sum of money
B. pay attention to coins and currency
C. they cannot receive money
14. the most important quality for a tour guide is:
A. mastery of foreign languages
B. being flexible
C. ability to deal with unexpected things
15. thing needs to be uniformed?
A. uniforms and a same T-shirt
16. 30-people city wall walk needs:
B. to be controlled by officials
17. stone table-map
18. northwest point-gun
19. XXX workshop-picture
20. prison-modern building
11. locker room-G
12. women’s fitting room-J
13. gym room-H
14. man’s fitting room-F
15. squash court-B
16 fitness machines-build up overall strength
17 mats exercise-help body flexibility
18 cycling class-good for lower limbs
19 aerobics class-increase heart health beat
20 weight training-keep concentration
1st Location: Visiting Dinosaur Exhibition
11. visit biggest dinosaur bones.
12. 170 dinosaur footprints (两空交替).
13. night tour trip is recommended.
14. there is artificial light which help you see clearly: introduce the early history of Canadian mining industry.
15. minerals resources and the XXX development in local.
16. stop it at rest area of the highway, park and enjoy your view.
17. small bears (raccoons) are special in blue colour.
18. one of the cleanest rivers in the world.
Three Ways: Walk/horseback/boat
19. riding in horseback: needs government’s permit.
20. 交通工具: transport by boat.
11－12）What did the woman say about childcare?
A. more space for children to play
B. childcare for all the days
C. special class for children
D. be free
E. meals are provided
13－14）What are fitness class for?
A. weight training
B. dance exercise class
C. special class for teenagers
D. for new staffs
E. more daytime more evening classes
A. won more than one-award in his city
C. retired from tennis
D. name a price after his child’s name
E. married with famous people
F. give the award he got to children
G. favoured by fans
H. from Australia
I. titled in French
16. Martin-B (pity, he hurt his back)
17. Robert-A (won New York Prize for 3 times)
18. Edward-E (his wife is famous and has a French title)
19. Andrew-G (表演比别人多来一次; super fans)
20. Tommy-F (free clubs for young children)
A. limited choice (菜单选择少)
B. food is slow (上菜慢)
C. lack of space/no enough space (座位不够)
D. expensive food (贵)
E. serve wrong food (上错菜)
F. cold food (菜冷了)
G. small-size portion (份量小)
11. Hot Spicy-D
12. Pizza P-C
13. The Wellington-E
16－20） Multiple Choice
16－17）Special service of Hot Spicy this month:
A. buy one-week package and get one free in lunch
B. free salad for over each pizza
C. happy tour-special price for kids
D. provides separated/private space for group guests dinner (独立包厢)
E. order 3 seats, the 4th will be free
18－20） Things they have problems with
A. unhealthy food
D. something wrong with the takeaway
E. special offer
F. no heater for cold materials
场景：三种人性格 thinkers, innovators and doers
21. experts said that thinkers
B. take long time to make decisions
22. what should innovators have?
B. have good instincts
23. Eric says people in their class are
B. thinkers（they desire to be innovators, but in face they are who collect and analyse data.）
24. Alice says that what she will improve is to
C. participate more in group discussions
26. Alice and Eric agree that in the future, the workshop
A. should be in an earlier
27－28）which two things of case studies to be difficult?
B. know when to avoid the safest potion（Is necessary the best to be the safest）
C. compare a number of possible solutions
29－30）which two skills are to be focus on
A. finding weakness in other arguments
B. provide evidence for their arguments
C. deal with the opposition（go back down on others）
D. persuade others
场景：男女学生（Penny and Cosmo） 关于课程与专业选择（course selection）的学术讨论
21. why does penny recommend a three-year placement?
A. students can focus on research
B. most students choose it
C. students can choose where to do the placement
22. what made Penny apply for one particular university?
A. the attractiveness of the course close to home
B. the prospect of graduate employment great employment
C. the reputation of the university
23. what did Cosmo worry about? he was mostly concerned at
A. whether he had enough working experience
B. whether he could get higher score
C. whether he studied in the wrong subject
24. what is Cosmo’s purpose of studying abroad?
A. to meet different people
B. to be more independent
C. to widen academic experience
25. what was Penny aim in her dissertation?
A. explored both views from the debate
B. better understood the subject
C. knew about the fact
A. assessed by the dissertation
B. is mainly online
C. deliver two terms
D. the most popular of the optional module
E. hard to sign up
F. share with students from other courses
G. assessed by laboratory report
27. Green Technology-F
required also by other majors
28. Enterprise-B（Upload with computer）
29. Bio course-D（很多学生做这个）
场景：男生(James)女生(Amanda)和导师关于两本书的评价 They are discussing the characteristics of two books. A female teacher is asking a male and a female student what books they have read.
场景：大学里的工作室 discussion of a workshop in college
21. this centre is open for
C. all students in the university（tapes: next year for public）
22. membership charge $20 valid for
B. for attending workshop
23. computer room should be reserved in advance because
A. seating capacity is limited（there is not enough room）
B. need book teacher
24. job responsibility
B. weekly emails update
25. go to ask information from reception staff
26. evening classes are for part-time students
27. learn academic writing
28. required to make presentation
29. subject: summer school
30. we should learn study skills
场景：小孩看电视习惯研究 A conversation between two students on an assignment for how long should children watch TV.
21. children, who are watching moderate amount of TV, will perform:
A. have poor school result
B. as well as active viewers
C. better than children who watch TV a lot
22. kids of which professionals watch most of TV:
A. parents are office professional (academic)
B. parents are manufacturing sector workers
C. parents who are unemployed
23. children only can be allowed to watch adult programme whem
A. children become mature enough 孩子足够成熟 mixed and clear mind
B. parents should join kids watching TV and discuss with them
C. parents watch first and making judgment before
24. the influence of watching TV on kids is
A. one of the major influences
B. influence more than their parents
C. not obvious at the initial stages
In which two ways actually valid as does the research inficate that the TV watching will influence children
A. in affects their eyes
B. it causes a lot of psychological problems
C. it results in poor performance in school
D. in distracts attention
Dispersed, negative to concentration, cause concertration panic 注意力影响
E. it results in reading fewer books enlarge their vocabulary
A. use existing research;
B. do more research;
C. not cover this topic now
27. for family background (parents job)-A
28. Children’s preference as in difference in age or sex groups-B
29. for TV programs content-A
30. for religious research-C
场景：ancient time food research（古代食物）
31. From graphic evidence to social evidence
32. undigested contents in stomach……
33. Studied food remains in pots
35. prepared and ate food
36. researchers can determine the knifes kind by bones of animals remained
37. Chemical signature on bones
38. food sticking to teeth
39. fossil was not easily found because…is extremely common
40. investment is risky, which can be natural disasters, political event, or people’s climate
场景：Gardens in Hospital（医院修花园对病人的影响）
31. help recover from infection
32. recover better with a view of nature than a view of wall
33. Hospital is a source of stress
34. good for health, especially to heart
35. benefits to immune system
36. research methods include observation and interview
37. a garden with a fountain is very popular
38. garden needs easily moved furniture
39. somewhere attracts birds
40. old people want to feel a part of society
场景：Red imported fire ants（澳洲火蚂蚁的起源，特征，巢穴和生态作用）
31. fire ants live in environment except for desert and artic areas
32. carried in soil with farming equipment
33. fire ants was first found in Brisbane in 2001, it is near the port
34. often being found under rocks
35. aided by well-trained dogs
36. prevent people from getting water they need accessing the…
37. camera wired to helicopter
38. insecticide and bait mixed with corn combined with…
39. reduced the use of sports/support facilities
40. damage the electrical system
场景：City Development Research（城市发展的研究）
31. Negative beliefs as: more noise in cities
32. New way to bring water into home
33. New source of power including such as electricity
34. dwellers in cities tend to have higher wages
36. a city of 4 million people needs less infrastructure than a city of 4 million per person
37. cities have less impact on environment
38. people in large cities now have fewer children
39. the history of a city influences whether a city gets richer while getting bigger
40. it is difficult to keep a balance between growth and population
场景：Ancient Language Learning（古代语言的研究）
31. Lingua Franca need to know the background of an existing language
32. The language itself can promote the global commerce
33. The grammar is a standard
34. On example people are familiar is Greek
35. Pidgin was created for children
36. It has many limitations
37. RussnOrsk is a mixture of two different languages
38. Creole is an entirely invented new language
39. The language is very advanced compels
40. It has a lot of rare vocabulary
1 月份以下 18 个上季话题会继续保留，大家要认真准备！
1.What work do you do?
2.Why did you choose to do that type of work (or that job)?
3.Do you like your job?
4.Is it very interesting?
5.Do you miss being a student?
1.What subject(s) are you studying?
2.Why did you choose to study that subject?
3.Do you like your subject?
4.Do you prefer to study in the mornings or in the afternoons?
5.Why do some people find it difficult to focus in the morning?
6.What do you do to improve your learning efficiency?
1.What’s the name of your hometown?
2.Is that a big city or a small place?
3.How long have you been living there?
4.Do you like your hometown?
5.What do you like most about your hometown?
6.Is there anything you dislike about it?
7.Do you think you will continue living there for a long time?
1.Do you live in a house or a flat?
2.Do you prefer living in a house or a flat?
3.Do you plan to live there for a long time?
4.What's the difference between where you are living now and in the past?
5.Can you describe the place where you live?
6.Which room does your family spend most of the time in?
7.Are the transport facilities to your home very good?
8.Are you willing to live in the countryside in the future?
1.Do you watch movies?
2.How often do you watch movies?
3.What kind of movies do you like?
4.Do you prefer to go to a movie alone or with others?
5.Do you prefer to watch movies at home or in a cinema?
A Film To Watch Again？穿越星际去找答案！
雅思口语9-12月话题串讲 · Part 1
1.What do you do in the mornings?
2.Is breakfast important?
3.What is your morning routine?
4.Do you like to get up early in the morning?
雅思口语9-12月话题串讲 · Part 1
1.Have you ever cooked?
2.Do you like cooking?
3.Do you want to learn how to cook?
4.Is it difficult to cook Chinese food for you?
1.How often do you buy shoes?
2.Have you ever bought shoes online?
3.Do you know anyone who likes to buy a lot of shoes?
4.What’s your favourite type of shoes?
1.Do you prefer dry or wet weather?
2.What kind of weather do you like most?
3.What’s your favourite season?
4.What kind of weather is typical in your hometown?
口语讲堂第96期：weather and seasons
1.Do you like to take photos?
2.Do you prefer to take photos yourself or to have other people take photos?
3.How often do you take photos?
4.In what situations do you take photos?
5.How do you keep your photos?
新题解析 | 口语讲堂49期：Photo in your home
1.What’s your favourite color?
2.Do you like dark colors?
3.Are there any colors you dislike?
4.Do you usually wear clothes in your favorite color?
1.What kinds of places do you like to go on holiday?
2.Who would you like to go on holiday with?
3.Where do you plan to go for holiday in the future?
1.Do you like to wear sunglasses？
2.Where can you buy sunglasses?
3.Do people in your country wear sunglasses?
雅思口语9-12月话题串讲 · Part 1
1.How often do you drink water?
2.What kinds of water do you like to drink?
3.Do you drink bottled water or water from water machines?
Do you like the city you are living in now?
Which city have you been to recently?
Do you prefer the city or the countryside?
What kind of cities do you like?
Which city do you want to go to？
1.What do you know about paintings?
2.Have you learned drawing or painting?
3.Is it important to hang picture at home?
4.What kind of paintings do you like?
5.If someone wants to draw a picture of you, will you agree?
1.Are public parks important in China?
2.Are there many public gardens in China?
3.Do you think there are enough public gardens or parks in your hometown?
4.What do you think are the benefits of having gardens in the city?
5.Why do people who live in cities like public gardens?
1.What’s the most popular means of transportation in your hometown?
2.Can you compare the advantages of planes and trains?
3.Is driving to work popular in your country ?
4.Would you ride bikes to work in the future ?What will be the most popular means of transportation in China?
5.Do you prefer public transportation or private transportation ?
1.Do you like collecting things made by hand?
2.Did you ever take handcrafts lessons at school?
3. Are handcrafts popular in China?
4Do you think children should learn more about handcrafts ?
5.Do you thing handcrafts are meaningful activities ?
1.Are there any museums or art galleries in your hometown?
2.Have you ever visited any of these art galleries or museums?
3.Do people in China like visiting museums and art galleries?
4.What can people learn from art galleries and museums?
5.Do you think going to museums and art galleries is beneficial for children?
1.Do you use computers very much?
2.Have computers changed your life in any way?
3.Do you think computers are useful in everyday life?
4.Do you think there are any disadvantages to using computers?
5.Computers are now used a lot in education. What do you think of this?
1.Do you ever ride a bicycle?
2.How popular are bicycles in your hometown? Why?
3.How often do you ride a bicycle? Why? /Why not?
4.Do you think that bicycles are suitable for all ages? Why? /Why not?
5.What are the advantages of a bicycle compared to a car? Why?
5. leisure time
1.What do you often do in your spare time?
2.Do you prefer staying at home or going outside?
3.How do you relax?
4.What do you usually do at weekends?
5.Do you think it's important to have leisure time with your family?
口语讲堂第25期：A day off
1. How often do you read?
2. Do you have many books at home?
3. Do Chinese people do enough reading?
4. Do Chinese people like to read?(同3)
1. Do you like bags?
2. What types of bags do you like?
3. Do you usually carry a bag(when you go out)?
4. What do you put in these bags?
5. What sorts of bag do women like to buy?
1. How often do you eat chocolate?
2. What's your favorite flavor?
3. Is chocolate expensive in China?
4.Is chocolate popular in China？
1月换题季的 Part 2 话题将继续按照 PEPO，即人物，事件，地点，物品来进行分类，考鸭们需要准备以下由 9-12 月保留下来的话题：
以下为1月份可能出现的part 2 话题,大家可以提前整理答题的观点，做好相应话题词汇的准备，并做计时训练：
Part 3 是整个口语考试中难度最大的也是最难准备的，因为part 3 的是考官现场自由提问，因此要去预测part 3 的题目就难度较大，可以建议学生按照题型来分类，包括对比类， 偏好类，解决类，分析类，预测类等进行答题思路的整理以此提升答题逻辑性; 同时可以按照话题，包括媒体类，政府类， 教育类， 城市化类， 科技类， 环境类， 健康类来进行准备，这样一来就算考官再怎么灵活变化题目，掌握了题型和思路的考鸭们也可以游刃有余地应考了。
1. An increasing number of people are changing their job. What do you think are the reasons? Do you think it is positive or negative?
2. People are surrounded by advertising and there is an increasing effect on our lives.Do you think positive effects outweigh the negative effects?
3. Advertising aimed at children is increasing. Some people think this has negative effects and should be controlled. To what extent do you agree or disagree?
4. As major cities around the world are growing fast and many problems occur. What the problems that young people living in cities face are caused by continued growth? What solutions do you suggest?
5. Some say the purpose of education is to prepare individuals to be useful to society. Others say the purpose of education is to achieve personal ambitions. Discuss both view and give your own opinion.
6. Some people believe that the development of a country benefits from the high-educated university students, while others think that large amount of young graduates only leads to high unemployment. Discuss both views and give your opinion.
7. In the past, people store knowledge in books, while now they store on the internet. Do advantages outweigh disadvantages?
8. Art classes like painting and drawing is important to students’ development and it should be compulsory in high school. To what extent do you agree or disagree?
9. People think that planting trees in the open spaces in towns and cities is more important than building houses in these areas. To what extent do you agree or disagree?
10. Some people say that travelling abroad is necessary to get knowledge about other countries, while others suggest that TV and the internet can also help people know about foreign countries. Discuss both views and give your opinion.
11. Some people think that government should decide what the subject students could study at university. Other people believe that students can apply for the subject they prefer. Discuss both views and give your opinion.
12. It is the responsibility of schools to teach children good behaviour in addition to provide formal education. To what extent do you agree or disagree?
13. The increase in the production of consumer goods results in damage to the natural environment. What are the causes of this? What can be done to solve this problem?
14. In new towns plan, public parks and sports facilities are more important than shopping centers. Do you agree or disagree?
15. Multi-cultural society, where people of different ethnic groups live together, can bring more benefits than drawbacks to country. To what extent do you agree or disagree?
16. Some people believe that everyone should pay for their own healthcare in society instead of relying on the government. To what extent do you agree or disagree?
17. Human activities have negative effects on plant and animal species. Some people think it is too late to do anything about this problem. Others believe that effective measures can be taken to improve this situation. Discuss both views and give your opinion.
18. In some countries, the role of a mother differs in some ways from that of a father. Why do you think these differences exist? How might parental roles develop in the future?
19. Nowadays, most people learn academic study in university, but others think we should encourage to learn vocational skills more. Do you agree or disagree?
20. The government should spend money in promoting sport and art in school, rather sponsoring professional sports and art events in communities. To what extent do you agree or disagree?
21. School leavers go travelling or working before they go directly to university. Is this a positive or negative development?
22. The natural resources such as oil, forests and fresh water are being consumed at an alarming rate. What problems does it cause? How can we solve these problems?
23. Some people say governments should give priority to health care, while others believe that taxpayers’ money should be spent on other important priorities. Discuss both views and give your opinion.
24. In some countries, people believe that international tourism is a bad thing for their country. What are the reasons for this? How to change their negative attitude?
25. Some people think that the amount of noise people make have to be controlled strictly. Others say that people are free to make as much noise as they wish. Discuss both views and give your opinion.
26. The leaders or directors of organizations are often older people, but some people say that young people can also be a leader. To what extent do you agree or disagree?
1. Some people think the main benefit of international cooperation is in the protection of the environment, while others think that the main benefits are in the world business. Discuss both views and give your opinion.
2. People still value artists in the age of advanced science and technology. Why do you think this is? Are arts as important as science and technology?
3. In many countries, now women are allowed to join armed force as an equal basis as men. Some people think that only men can be allowed to join the army, navy and air force. To what extent do you agree or disagree?
4. Some people think that children with different abilities should be taught together while some think that intelligent children should be given special training or taught separately. Discuss both views and give your opinion.
5. Too much money is spent in maintaining and repairing old buildings. Some people think that they should be knocked down and give way to the modern buildings. To what extent do you agree or disagree?
6. More attention is paid to being "responsible tourists" in order to preserve the cultural and environmental aspects of tourist places. However, some people think it is impossible to be a "responsible tourist" in the society. To what extent do you agree or disagree?
7. Some people think parents should read or tell stories to children. Others think they can read books and watch TV by themselves. Discuss both views and give your opinion.
8. In many countries, people decide to have children at a later age of life than the past. Why do you think this is? Do advantages of this development outweigh disadvantages?
9. For school children, their teachers have more influence on their intelligence and social development than their parents. To what extent do you agree or disagree?
10. Some people believe that development of technology is making life more complicated, and we should return to simpler life without using technology. To what extent do you agree or disagree?
11. In many countries, there are more people choose to live by themselves than before. What are the reasons of this situation? Is it positive or negative development of society?
12. Some people think charity organizations should help people in great need, wherever they live. However, others think that they should concentrate on helping people in their own countries. Discuss both views and give your opinion.
13. Children and students are taught to push themselves to try and be better than other students rather than work together for everyone's benefits. Do you think the disadvantages of training to be competitive outweigh the advantages?
14. In some countries around the world men and women are having children late in life. What are the reasons for this development? What are the effects on society and family life?
15. We can get knowledge from news, but some people even think we should not trust the journalists. What do you think? And what do you think are the important qualities that a journalist should have?
16. Some people think parents should read and tell stories to children, while others believe they should search for information on their own via Internet or TV. Discuss both views and give your opinion.
17. Nowadays, older people who need employment have to compete with younger people. What problems do this cause? And what are the solutions?
18. Some people believe that development of technology is making life more complicated, and we should return to simpler life without using technology. To what extent do you agree or disagree?
1. In modern society, ambition is more and more important. Why? Is it a positive or negative characteristic?
2. Children today find it difficult to concentrate or pay attention to classes in schools. What are the reasons? What can be done to solve this problem?
3. Some people believe that the best city is a “vertical” city where people work and study in tall buildings. Others believe a “horizontal” city is better where there are fewer tall buildings. Discuss both views and give your opinion.
4. Some people think they have the right to use as much fresh water as they want. However, others believe fresh water should be tightly controlled by the government as it is a limited resources. Discuss both views and give your opinion.
5. Some people want the government to spend money on looking for other life on other planets, but others think it is a waste of public money because there are many unsolved problems on the Earth. Discuss both views and give your opinion.
6. Some people think individuals are more and more dependent on each other, while others believe that individuals are more and more independent of each other. Discuss both views and give your opinion.
7. In some countries, women are allowed to take one month maternity leave. To what extent do you agree or disagree with this policy?
8. Interviews form the basic selecting procedure for most large companies. However, some people think interviews is not a reliable means of choosing who to employ and there are some other better methods of selection. To what extent do you agree or disagree?
9. In most countries, prison is the common solution for the problem of crime. However, the more effective solution is to provide people with better education so that people will not become criminals. To what extent do you agree or disagree?