其实过来人就是经过了某些事、某些人,通常是指年长的人,或者是对某些人或事有着一定程度的判断能力和处理问题的能力,看问题看得长远些,使某些事情得到圆满解决。
作为一个过来人,生活中最直接的体现就是经验更加丰富!好了今天的知识点来了,你知道“过来人”用英语怎么说?下面我们一起来学习下吧!
一、“过来人”英文怎么说?
1. have been there “经历过,过来人”
英语解释为to have done or experienced something before。
例
A: His imaginary girlfriend broke up with him.
他的假想女朋友和他分手了。
B: Been there.
经历过。
A: It's not funny, this is actually my job.
这不好笑,这就是我的工作。
B: Oh, believe me, I've been there.
相信我,我是过来人。
2.I have been down this road before.
been/gone down this/that road before意为:
做过相同的东西,有过相同的经历。
英文解释:used to say that someone has done the same kind of thing before or had the same experience before
其实这个表达在美剧中常见,比如摩登家庭第一季中有句台词:
We dodged a bullet on this. Trust me. I've been down this road before.
我们是躲过了一劫,相信我,我是过来人。
二、there, there
there, there意思是“好啦,好啦;别伤心了;
别难过了”,用于安慰别人。
英语解释为used to comfort someone。
例
There, there. You are out of his league.
好啦,好啦,别难过了,他配不上你的。
A: There, there. You want to talk about it?
好啦,好啦,别伤心了。要谈谈吗?
B: No.
不。
A: Good. "There, there" was really all I had.
太好了。我能说的也只有“好啦,好啦”了。
三、put it there
put it there “握个手吧”,表示问候或达成协议等
英语解释为shake my hand, as in greeting or in agreement to a deal。
例
Hey, Jonathan, long time no see. Put it there!
嘿,乔纳森,好久不见,握个手吧。
A: How about 1000 dollars?
1000美元怎么样?
B: OK, it's a deal. Put it there!
好吧,成交,握个手吧。