不管是工作还是生活中,我们经常需要请别人做某些事情,但是又不希望给人家带来过多的时间压力时,我们经常会说:别着急,慢慢来!
那么你知道“别着急”用英语怎么说?大家一起来和小航学习下吧!
1. 慢慢来 take one's time
(1) take one's time “不着急,慢慢来”
英语解释为to do something slowly or carefully without hurrying。
(2) take one's time doing sth. “不着急做某事”
例
I'm taking my time, alright?
我这是慢慢来,行吗?
Some people can trust their instincts and leap in with both feet.
Others need to take their time.
有些人会相信自己的直觉,
然后全身心地投入;
有些人则需要慢慢来。
A: We'll be right back.
我们马上好。
B: Take your time. I'll just finish my crossword puzzle.
不急,我正好把填字游戏做完。《生活大爆炸》
小总结:
(1). Take your time
(2). Take it easy
(3). Don't worry/No worries
(4). No rush
There is no need to hurry, take your time. 不需要赶时间,慢慢来。
Take it easy, we’ve got plenty of time. 别急,我们有的是时间。
Don’t worry. Just hear me out. 别着急,且听我说完。
2. 赶时间 in a rush
(1) in a rush “赶时间”
英语解释为having very little time to do something or be somewhere。
例
Sorry, I can't stop, I'm in a rush.
不好意思,我不能停下来,我赶时间。
A: Uh, I think we were here first.
我们先到的,别插队。
B: I just have one thing. I'm in a big rush.
我只买一样东西,我赶时间。
(2)in a hurry “赶时间”
英语解释为not having enough time to do something。
例
Hate to interrupt the "perfect white teeth" convention,
but we're in a hurry.
抱歉打断你们“强颜欢笑假客套”的对话,
但我们赶时间。
If you're in a hurry, go by yourself.
如果你急着去的话,你就自己去吧。