在和朋友、同事讨论问题时,在不触及原则的情况下,我们经常会说一句“你说了算”。
好了今天的知识点来了,那么你知道“你说了算”用英语怎么说?那么接下来大家和小编一起来学习下吧!
一、it's up to you
be up to sb. “由某人决定,某人说了算”
英语解释为used to say that,
someone can decide about something。
it's up to you “你说了算,你自己决定”
例
This is your case,
it's entirely up to you.
这是你的案子,你说了算。
A: So, can I play?
我也能玩吗?
B: That's up to your dad
由你爸爸决定。
It is not just up to me, is it?
我说了不算数,对吧?《摩登家庭》
2. It's up to you to decide whether you go or not.
去还是不去,任你决定.
3. You can have any sweater you want . It's up to you.
你想穿什么毛衣都可以。你自己说了算。
4.The choice is up to you.
您可以自行选择。
二、 you're the boss
boss “老板,头儿”
you're the boss在日常生活中,
并不是说“你是老板”,
而是“你说了算,听你的”
例
Who's the boss in this house?
这个家里谁说了算?
All right, you're the boss.
好吧,你说了算。
Okay, you're the boss.
I'll tell her as soon as possible.
听你的,我会尽快告诉她的。
三、 you're in charge
in charge “主管,负责”
in charge of sth. “主管……,负责……”
例
So, you're in charge now, is that it?
你的意思是,这事你说了算?
When I was in charge,
it was all about the music.
我当老大的时候,
一切都以音乐为中心。
She drives me crazy when,
she's in charge of these things.
每次她负责这些事的时候都让我很抓狂。